The Deuter Trans Alpine Pro 24 L SL Ladies’ Bike Backpack is an extremely effective bike backpack for serious and professional bikers that has the considerable benefit of featuring the new Airstripes Pro back construction that provides a very high level of comfort.
The Airstripes Pro gives a very close fit which is further boosted by the fit of the lightweight internal frame and also by the hip fin system with their anatomically shaped wings with the Deuter Pull-Forward system that also holds the pack in comfort close to the body.
Other clever features of the Deuter Trans Alpine Pro 24 L SL Ladies’ Bike Backpack include the breathable shoulder straps, height-adjustable chest strap and the pale interior which helps you to find the contents you are looking for more easily.
- Super-lightweight, stable Airstripes Pro back construction with flexible internal frame holds pack tight to body
- Separable main compartment
- Airy hip wings with two zip pockets and Pull-Forward system
- Perforated, breathable shoulder straps
- Height-adjustable chest strap
- Separate back compartment with long two-way zipper for hydration system or further quick access to gear such as maps
- Large fold-out front pocket with zipped internal compartment, phone pocket and detailed organiser for tools, tubes and pump
- Internal zipped pocket
- Removable rain cover with reflective print and loop for safety light
- Compression straps
- All-round 3M reflectors
- Two extra inside pockets
- Pale inside lining for improved overview
- Mesh side pockets
- Reflective loop for safety light
- Helmet holder with stowaway straps
- Materials: Hexlite 100/Deuter Ripstop 330
- Capacity: 24 L
- Weight: 1450 g
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 50 x 28 x 19 cm