Frequently Asked Questions
- What methods of payment do you accept? Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
- Can I make a payment in a foreign currency? We accept payment in UK sterling, Euro and US dollars. You can choose which currency the order is made in by clicking the relevant currency symbol on the top right hand side on the web site.
- Should I pay VAT? If the delivery address is within the EU you will be charged VAT.
- Am I charged for an item as soon as I place the order? Yes, the payment is processed at the point of purchase.
- How much is delivery? Prices start from £2.95, add the item to your basket and click on the ‘show options’ button - this will show all delivery options available for that particular basket.
- Are receipts sent with deliveries? Once the order is dispatched you will receive a sales order conformation via email.
- Do you deliver to a BFPO address? http://www.bfpo.mod.uk/mail_prohibitions.htm , Orders that are going to a BFPO in the UK are not eligible for a VAT refund. Orders going to BFPO address in the EU need to get their commanding officer to send us a letter on headed paper to confirm that the customer is eligible for VAT free shipping. Orders going to a BFPO address outside the EU need to email is to confirm the order reference number and we will refund the VAT element of the order.
- What delivery companies do you use? Royal Mail, DHL, UK Mail, DPD, UPS, Hermes, Fedex.
- Will I receive a delivery note? Yes you will receive a note confirming what is included in the delivery and whether any items are to follow.
- Do I have to be there to sign for delivery? This depends on the value and service chosen , standard and premium deliveries are not a signed for service. Special Delivery & DPD Next day and some other services require a signature on delivery.
- I’ve received a note stating somebody has attempted delivery, what should I do? Please contact the courier concerned to arrange redelivery.
- How long will delivery take? An estimated delivery time for the order will be shown on the basket page and the order confirmation email. Times will vary dependent on stock and delivery service chosen. Items showing available to order will need to be ordered in and will show a longer estimated delivery time.
Returns and refunds
- Can I return an item for a refund or exchange? - If you wish to exchange your item or receive a refund, please contact us via email so that we can arrange for the returns form and instructions on how and where to send the package to can be emailed to you.
- If I receive a refund how soon will I receive the money? Money leaves us overnight it can take your credit or debit card issuer 3-5 working days to show this on your account. PayPal normally pays back into the account on the same or next day.
- My item is faulty, what should I do? Please contact us so that we can arrange for the returns form and instructions on how and where to send the package can be emailed to you. On receipt of the faulty item we will arrange for a replacement to be issued/warranty assessment to be carried out by the manufacturer.
- I returned an item but haven’t heard anything, what should I do? Please contact us with the return number and the tracking details for the return and we will look into this for you.
- How do I purchase a gift voucher? Add the voucher you require in your basket and proceed through the checkout following the step by step guide.
- How do I redeem a gift voucher? Input the voucher code into the voucher box on the checkout page of the web site.
Covid 19 information
We are shipping orders as normal from our warehouse but due to coronavirus restrictions our Customer Services team are now enjoying working from home.
We aim to respond within 8 working hours during weekdays or when we are back at work after the weekend. If you need to contact us urgently please call us on (01604) 266 300 during working hours. Alternatively, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
We are on duty Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm and we look forward to corresponding with you then.
Still have questions?
Our Customer Services team are here to help! Give us a call (01604 266 300) or drop us an email email@example.com.