Polar Vantage V2 is a premium multisport watch with all of Polar’s sports expertise in one package. It is equipped with advanced wrist-based heart rate tracking and GPS. With Polar Vantage V2, you know where you are with your training and can easily keep track of your progress. The training load and recovery tracking tools help you optimize your training and avoid overtraining. Test your performance and personalize your heart rate, speed and power zones with the running and cycling performance tests. The lightweight design is complemented with premium materials. Polar Vantage V2 comes with the essential smart watch features: music controls, weather and phone notifications.
- Great-looking lightweight design with premium materials
- Maintain the balance between training, recovery and life with training load & recovery tools and sleep tracking
- Test your performance and personalize your heart rate, speed and power zones with performance tests for running and cycling
- Essential smart watch features included: music controls, weather and phone notifications
- Polar Flow: Extensive, yet easy-to-use app and web service for planning and analysing
Sleek on the outside, smart on the inside, the search is over. The Polar Vantage V2 is all you need in one perfectly designed, precisely engineered package. We’ve given you our best, so you can reach yours.
Data, guidance, knowledge
The Polar Vantage V2 takes your body's signals and turns it into data – so you can you plan better, train smarter and recover fully.
Balance & Recovery
Finding the balance between work, rest and play isn’t easy. Go beyond ’the feeling’ and be sure that when you put the work in, it’s going to pay off.
- Power through even your longest training sessions with the help of the ultra-long battery life and multiple power save optionsv
- Track your heart rate from the wrist with Polar Precision Prime™ sensor fusion technology
- Optimize your training and avoid overtraining with Training Load Pro™ & Recovery Pro™
- See how your body recovers during the night with Nightly Recharge™ and get ready-made workouts based on that data with FitSpark™
- Get more out of your runs with the wrist-based running power
- Learn to refuel during your longer training sessions with FuelWise™ smart fueling assistant
- Conquer the trails with outdoor features such as Hill Splitter™, route guidance and weather
- Test your performance and personalize your heart rate, speed and power zones with the running and cycling performance tests
- See whether your legs are ready for training and follow your progress with the leg recovery test
- Easily navigate around your playlist and adjust volume on your watch with music controls
- Measurements:47 x 47 x 13 mm
- Weight: 52 g with wristband, 34 g without wristband
- Materials: Aerospace aluminium alloy with glass fibre reinforced polymer
- Display: Always-on colour touch display. Laminated Gorilla glass lens with anti-fingerprint coating. Size 1.2”, resolution 240 x 240. ALS (ambient light sensor) adjusts back light intensity based on surrounding ambient light
- Battery: 346 mAh Li-pol battery. Battery life up to 40h in training mode (GPS and wrist-based heart rate) or up to 7 days in watch mode with continuous heart rate tracking. Multiple power save options available
- GPS: Integrated GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS. Assisted GPS for fast fix times. Barometric altitude, incline, ascent and descent
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy. Custom USB cable for charging and data synchronisation
- Watch: Time and date. Alarm with snooze
- Connectivity: Compatible with all standard BLE heart rate sensors and running cadence and power sensors as well as cycling speed, cadence and power sensors./li>
- Wristbands: Durable and comfortable integrated proprietary silicone wristbands. Easy to change.Sizing: M/L: wrist circumference 145-215 mm
- Durability: Operating temperature: from -10° to 50°C. Tested against military standards (MIL-STD-810G)