Bolle Bolt S Sunglasses are excellent shades with all the technology that went into the very successful Bolt sunglasses but in this version designed to fit smaller faces.
Bolle Bolt S Sunglasses are available in a range of models with lenses with different properties for you to select the lens performance that most suits your needs and preferences.
For example, there are lens options for these sunglasses that are ideal for cycling and running with one specialist version giving excellent results on the golf course.
The B-Clear ultra-light Trivex lenses are excellent for sporting activities. They provide superb optical quality and can help improve hand/eye coordination which can make a real difference to the quality of performance in many activities.
Some lens versions have the Bolle oil-repellent and water-repellent (oleo in lens description) lens treatment that resists such materials as grease, water and various forms of dirt settling on the outside of the lens so you are spared any distraction when you need to see as clearly as possible and to concentrate fully.
- Brown Emerald oleo AF: The brown lens increases contrast in medium and bright light conditions; the multi-layer blue-green mirror reduces dazzle on the brightest days; use: cycling, alpine; approx visible light transmission 11%
- TNS (True Neutral Smoke) Fire oleo AF: Neutral grey lens with multi-layer red mirror finish reflects glare in bright conditions, anti-fogging; use: cycling, running; approx visible light transmission 10%
- Polarized TNS oleo AF: Grey all-purpose, anti-fogging lens; approx visible light transmission 10%
- Photo TNS oleo AF: Photochromic lens; contrast is enhanced in changing conditions; use: cycling, running; approx visible light transmission 60% to 20%
- Modulator Rose Gun oleo AF: Photochromic lens for enhanced contrast in both the light rose and the dark rose state with silver flash mirror finish that reflects glare to improve visual clarity in brightest conditions, anti-fogging; use: cycling, running; approx visible light transmission 48% to 19%
- Modulator V3 Golf oleo AF: Photochromic lens with tint designed to highlight subtleties of golf course slopes etc; exterior water-repellent and oil-repellent coating and interior anti-fog treatment combine to manage moisture for clear view ahead; use: golf; approx visible light transmission 32% to 14%
- TNS PC AF lenses are polycarbonate and anti-fogging
- Not all lenses have all these features:
- B-Clear ultra-light Trivex lenses give unrivalled optical quality
- Bolle polycarbonate lenses made from premium-grade resin are 20 times more impact-resistant than glass and 3 times lighter with superb precision and clarity
- Bolle polarized lenses align light rays from sun for crystal-clear, glare-free view at all times
- Anti-fogging (AF) treatment prevents lenses misting up; effect revived by application of moisture
- All Bolle lenses exceed American National Standards Institute (ANSI) requirements for UV protection, impact resistance and optical clarity
- Lightweight, optically precise Bolle lenses have armour shell on both sides to protect lenses from scratches and other damage
- Photochromic lenses automatically lighten and darken in response to changing light conditions but always provide UV protection
- Oleophobic/hydrophobic (oleo) treatment on the outside of lenses stops dirt, grease and waterspots before they stick to your lenses